Color Postcard Printing
- 100% offset printing for all quantities.
- Full Color Printing and Full Bleed on one or both sides.
- Custom postcard printing jobs are welcome.
- 10pt Cover, Glossy on Both Sides
- 14pt Cover, Glossy on Both Sides
- 14pt Cover, Glossy on 1 Side
- 14pt Cover, Uncoated
- 4 x 6
- 5 x 7
- 4 x 9
- 5.5 x 8.5
- 6 x 8
- 6 x 9
- 6 x 11
- or Custom Trim to Any Size
Postcard Finishing Options
- Aqueous Coating
- High Gloss UV Coating
- Dull UV Coating
* Note: We cannot add UV coating to the address/mailing side if you order mailing services.
According to Wikipedia's Postcard definition, printing postcards results in a "thin card usually designed to be mailed to other people without the need for envelopes". In the marketing industry, however, this definition falls incredibly short on how a postcard should be defined. Here is an article from StartUpNation that articulates the power of postcards in marketing.
Using color printed postcards as a marketing tool shares the spotlight with flyers and other handouts in being one the most direct and aggressive forms of printed advertising used. But with the more economical nature and durability, it is still the more preferred medium by businesses, big or small.
Popular Postcard Sizes
We offer standard and custom postcard sizes. Listed below are some of our standard sizes. Check out our Postcard Mailing rates by size by clicking on the Mailing tab.
- 4 x 6 Postcards
- 5 x 7 Postcards
- 6 x 9 Postcards
All sizes of standard postcards are eligible to mail at USPS automated rates.
Mails at First Class Postcard presort rate
(average $.27 each)
5x7 - 6x11 Postcards
Mails at First Class Letter presort rate
(average $.41 each)
or Standard Letter rate ($.28 each).
- Size: if you trim to a custom size, ensure that width divided by height falls between 1" and 2.5"
- Design: must include a 4" wide x 2" tall unprinted area at the bottom right corner of the back side (mailing side)
- Orientation: must be horizontal (width is the larger dimension)
- Coating: cannot include High Gloss or Dull UV coating on back (mailing side)
Non-Profit - if you hold a valid USPS non-profit permit, we can mail under your non-profit rate if paperwork is completed.